new 90G

uwish

First time attempting to post an image so lets see what happens,

This is my 2nd tank, 90G with minimal stocking at present. I used some filter media from my 35 Gal to accelerate the cycling. I have one XP3 filter which "just" seems to do the job even though they are rated for up to 120G.

I plan on stocking it with Altospinosa's

current stock; 3 cories, 2 CL, one large pleco and some tetras.

498394887nWtFPD_fs.jpg

Edited by uwish

Nice looking tank! I cropped and re-sized the picture. Hope you don't mind :unsure:

uwishs_tank.jpg

Do you use any image editing software? If yes you should be able to crop and resize your picture before posting so that no scrolling left/right is needed.

Also be sure to save the changed picture under a different file name so you don't loose the high resolution pic ;) I've made that mistake before.

Edited by Molino

It looks like you have some Java fern (windlove) planted in the gravel. It will do better if you tie it to driftwood or rocks - it doesn't seem to do too well when it's rooted in the substrate.

Thanks for the advice and fixing the picture. I agree I need to work on hiding the "mechanics" of the tank....

no its just a "3d" paper background I got from Big Al's in Cowtown. Looks pretty neat I thought.

I am surprised at how fast my plants are growing. They have been in the tank for any 3 weeks and its almost time for trimming!

Edited by uwish