im new :)

piranha_guy_dan

i was told about the site by a good friend Pat from red deer :)

i keep mainly piranhas but have some africans and ca/sa cichlids and natives too.

i soon hope to get maybe some kind of ray or arrowana set up.

im forsure going to get a silver arrow to go in with my mpimbwe frontosa/burundi colony i have 5 burundi and 8 mpimbwe frontosa ranging from 3 to 8 inches

im a HUGE toronto maple leaf fan and dont worry im ready for your critisism :)

site looks great

Dan :ml:

Welcome to the site.

Where abouts exactly are you from?? I grew up in Newmarket, smartened up and live in Calgary now. -roll-

:ml:

i live in newcastle. its 45 min east of toronto along the 401

small town only 1 stop light in town. but the population has doubled in the past 3 years to 8000 :( time to move again......... i like the quiet town where everybody knows your name

im not a big fan of toronto.......... the only thing i like about there is they have hot chicks and i love the leafs

other then that they are pretty close to new yorkers in some ways with their rude attitudes. like you hold the door for people and they just walk right on thru like its your job to hold the door for them.

i call it city syndrome........ people lose their manners living in the city. from now one if im holding a door and people dont say thank you im dropping the door and letting it hit them in the arse.

• 4 weeks later...