New here

frybaby

Hello Welcome abord.

Im from taber,

I have one 40 gallon mainly for my rams and angels. lots of plants too. You will like this site i find it is full of people who are exploding to share their knowledge with you. Maybe we can get together in the future and do some trades i am not into the africans but Bruce at Tropical Fish Imorts here in lethbridge is and i dont mind doing trades for him.

Welcome to AlbertaAquatica, frybaby. Good to meet more southernAlbertans. close to Highway 3.

A 65. 75, and a 150 .. NICE :wub: sizes! African's ...eh!!! :D You will have to tell us more.

Smokey

In Blaremore, Ab. Due west on Hwy.#3.

Hi and thankyou for the welcome to the group...I dont know how much I can add here I am trying to learn more...My Hubby actually started up the tanks a few years ago and he does most of the taking care of them but I would like to learn all I can to help too. I cannot tell you all the proper names of fish but I know I really love them.

We have some yellow labs, electric blue, johannies, damsonies, cobalt blues, and peacocks.(with loads of babies :wacko:) In another tank we have firemouths and convicts (they have alot of babies in there too)....and in the little tank(65 gallon) we have my fish...3 big Blood Parrot fish..and some neon tetras.

Ryan..I am actually in Taber too...small world... :) and thats about it... So I am ready to sit back and learn from all of you who know away more than me lol...Frybaby

Ryan that would be great...I know hubby would love to talk fish with another male person ;) Most evenings are usually okey. Today (Tuesday) isnt good ...he is in Calgary picking up a MinPin pup we had flown in from Chilliwack and I want to spend time with the little one this evening :wub:

Not sure how we do this ...to contact each other...I hate to leave my home phone or address on here. If you leave an email I will email you and give you a phone number how would that be?? :)

frybaby; you are CORRECT'

DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION ON ANY PUBLIC INTERNET SITE.

As AB suggested, on any post by a member - you can click on "PM" OR E-MAIL". to send a private message. However, as mentioned, by the owners/administer's message statement, even this can not be totally private.

Ryan, you could sent here your phone number.!!!!!

Smokey