Pressurized CO2 stuff ...

Milan

For those who are thinking of getting into pressurized CO2, here is what I found, hunting for one myself.

Cylinder:

The best deal I could find was at "The Recharge Centre", Tel: (403) 258-1141 in Calgary, and (780) 440-5010 in Edmonton. They sold me a 15lb filled cylinder for $105.

"OxyPro" also had decent prices, but unfortunately for me, the smallest cylinder they had was 20lb. They asked for $115, filled.

Regulator:

I ordered a Milwaukee Instruments MA957 from "Best Lab Deals" They sell them for $69 US + $12.16 US shipping. This is a good deal for this kind of regulator. Regulator, needle valve, solenoid valve, bubble counter ... all in one.

Hope this may be of a help to someone ...

Edited by Milan

If you're running around a bubble per second, a 5 lb tank should last 6 months. I've heard of ppl w. a 20lb tank lasting 15 months at a time. Sounds like a good deal, to me! Although, not being used to change a tank out every month or so (I have a 15oz tank), it might make that once-per-year thing a PITA :bang1:

As per the post below, this line removed.

They can also be found on eBay.ca for about $85 Canadian with a Buy It Now, plus shipping... search for 'MA957' and see what comes up! A better deal come up on a used one at some point as well...

I just ordered a 15lb filled 'USED' cylinder from "The Recharge Centre" in Edmonton for $75. :) They certifie it and clean it up. Will be ready for Thursday next week.

Also bought a Milwaukee Instruments - CO2 ADJUSTABLE FLOW PRESSURE REGULATOR from Best Labs on sale right now for $69.00 US.

Total price with shipping from Best Labs in Canadian Funds: $102.89

Thanks for the Info Milan. You're such a major asset to this site! :bow:

Congatulations! Great deal you've got on the cylinder. I thought BLD took the regulator off it's sale items list, but seems like you caught the last train ... B)

EDIT: Hey ... I just checked the BLD link above. It's on sale again :blush:

Tanker, did you hear this ... ?

Edited by Milan