Seajay's tank

arixonbarnes

try:

http://photobucket.com/albums/d119/arixonb...s/SEAJAYS/?sc=1

There are four closeups here to go with the overall shot. The tank is (I think 135 gal) and John (SEAJAYS) can fill you in on the rest of the info.

:thumbs: :beer: :w00t: At last I got it working.

Edited by arixonbarnes

Thanks Art for posting the pictures and all the positive comments. I will pay you off later, lol. This is a 125 tank c/w 2 XP3. The background is 11/2" Styrofoam with river rock bought at the local landscape supplier. It is all held on with silicone. Sand is Granusual (spelling) blasting sand. In the tank there is 36 Haps, Peacocks and Mumba 11/2 inch to 3 inch, also 2 albino Bristlesnose . Stand is home built from 2x4's and Wainscoting. Working on my new 65 now.

Edited by seajays

Val, there is a little cave in the top picture with a Yellow lab in it. There is also a cave in the bottom right side. plus the center cave structure is blocked off with rock in the middle making a cave at each end. The outcropping in the top picture with the Yellow lab is made from 3 pieces of Styrofoam. The fish also can go in each end where my heaters and filter pick ups are. I cut eggcrate out in places. I was considering making new covers without big enough holes to let the fish in. But I think this will lead to to much aggression.

Is the substrate the sand you picked up from Sil Industries NW of Edmonton? Do they have the same size in darker colors?