90 update.

freshmike

Mike That is a beautiful tank! I am setting up my mom's 72gal bowfront into a amazon tank. I am just wondering if you could tell me approx. how much did your largest peices of drift wood cost you? I am wondering if it would be cheaper for me to get it in calgary when I come up. Plus I was also wondering how hard are discus to keep and what are there requirements everyone tells me there harder then saltwater and well........ I failed at that so ummm yeah you get the picture lol. Thanks and hope to here from you soon. You can PM with all the answers. Thanks Jennifer

Well, the wood is quite expensive...the cheapest I have seen it is at pisces....around 30 a piece. I got mine for trades of fish, so I don't remember how much it is worth. As for requirements of discus, I just go by what Dennis at Gold's told me.....water: 86 degrees and throw the fish in. :lol: They seem to be doing awesome, so I guess something is right. Thanks for the compliment!