Random shots

Vallisneria

Here are a couple pics of some of my other fishies

This is my marble angelfish. Its her birthday today actually. She is turning 6 years old.

angelfish.jpg

This is my Dominant male Acei(Thanks K9outfit)

acei90g.jpg

This is my "planted" 58g. My angelfish lives in this tank along with some Columbian tetras(also turned 6 today) and other random fish.

58gdec26.jpg

Wish my plants looked that nice...

Unfortunately the plants aren't quite as nice as they look in the pic. I neglected the plants for a long time and just recently decided to start taking care of them again.I added back my DIY co2 bottles and started adding ferts. The java fern still has lots of black leaves but is coming in nicely. The lotus is a new addition and is growing like a weed. Hopefully in a couple more weeks the java will be completely regrown and it will look even better.

Now i just need some forground plants :)

The lotus is a new addition and is growing like a weed.
Now i just need some forground plants

Give it a bit of time, and these to comments may compliment each other! ;)

I bought a single lotus at the ACE auction in March, I've sold/traded/given about 10 large plants that have grown from this one. I still have 3 or 4 large plants left, and am trying to get them to send out runners again. I like the little red leaves on the new plantlets. :)

I'm hoping that I'll have some Glossostigma to trade out soon. Picked up a few bunches at Natures Corner a couple of weeks ago. If you haven't seen Henry's latest plants shipment, make it a must-go destination! Hopefully, he still has some good stock in!

Thanks Jason for the lotus, its beautiful. Everyone that came over for christmas was commenting on it.

I went to AquaGiant today and bought a ton of plants. I bought about 6 bunches of vals to go in the very back behind the driftwood. I also bought 5 little plants for the foreground. Not sure what they are but they were only 99cents so i thought what the heck :smokey:

I'm planning on going to Dad's fishroom tomorrow. Hopefully they have some stuff in. Lately everytime i go they have nothing in stock. :(

I helped myself to a few plants as Henry was unpacking the shipment. This one was mostly plants, but he did get a few fish sp. in as well. There are a few plants that I haven't seen in Edmonton for a LONG time - some, never! Rare Anubias and Crypts, and a couple of awesome foreground plants that are hard to find in good shape!