Instant Ocean Hydrometer question

TheGr8Blade

Just reading your there Fish_Dave_Ab, I am impressed 300g in a trailer. You must have rich relatives to get that there doublewide. On the sorry side a doublewide still isn't big enough for AndyL's ex.(so he repeatively says).

:boxer:

Round Three

Back on topic eh kids?

Yes, we should all get back on topic here (sorry again blkwolfe - so easy to get side tracked). The whole point of this thread was to make sure everyone knows that Albert is gay and proud of it, no longer in the closest, full on Liberace gay!

Oh yah, and slightly off topic. No, I do not believe that Golds carries any refractometers there, TheGr8Blade.

:boxer:

Round Four

Edited by JSTR

Don't take this as a slam at Gold's - we all know his prices are top notch and very good selection, just trying to get Albert going. And it looks like it did.

GOTCHA Albert.

Mind you I would love if Golds did have a refractometer - cause I want one but to lazy to order online.

Oh, are you guys bringin it" are you"?

cuz if u r, i are suggest dat ur r h4b forg3t b0ut 1t yo

j000 r 1lL t3h n--000bZ n i R t3H pwnz0rZZ 4LL oF j-00z n00bz!

omftg wtf? pwnt f4gZ

... god, i am so wastaed...

a thimble full of beer does thta to us 87 lb asian folk you know! HEEEEEEE I L-@UV F4T CH1X!

andy had an affair with an 80 something year old grand mother.

paul's idea of a good time involves a block of wood and an undersized hand saw.

bring it %&$#'s!

Oh, are you guys bringin it" are you"?

cuz if u r, i are suggest dat ur r h4b forg3t b0ut 1t yo

j000 r 1lL t3h n--000bZ n i R t3H pwnz0rZZ 4LL oF j-00z n00bz!

omftg wtf? pwnt f4gZ

... god, i am so wastaed...

Well now lets see, I read this first thing this morning - didn't make any sense.

Figured I was just still asleep.

Just read it again - damnit it still don't make any sense.

Albert, I am afraid I don't understand this drunken form of hyroglyphics.

When you wake up this afternoon, do us a favor, push your boyfriend out of bed and translate this into some form of coherant language.

I have not problems with you "bringing it", but please at least use intelligable language and preferrably english. I know this can be hard, but if you will just take the extra two second to enounciate, (ok really just spell), your thoughts properly, then I will take back all the nasty things I have said about your drunken ramblings. Yes they are funny, but only if you can sortof figure out what they say.