Hello to all

Garhan

Just a short note to all to say hello. I am pleasantly surprized and enthusiastic about a Alberta fish site.

I have regained the appreciation of aquarium life in the past 3 years. Prior to that I had not kept any fish since I was 17. Then came girls you know the rest. Since being back into the hobby I found my personal interests lying towards aquatic plants. Although raising and breeding fish is nice, and some what easy in most cases. I found the challenge in raising aquatic plants considerably more challenging for myself. Wether a low light tank or a high intensity light tank, it is interesting to play with all the new toys available on the market and then develope some DIY projects to cut costs and explore resources available outside the aquaria market. I did come to a relization this summer that most of the plants I keep can be raised outside during the summer with little care and maintance.

More later about myself and fish I keep . G2G, cya :ml: :ml:

Welcome aboard if you are into the plants I would suggest talking to AndyL he is growing them for the market.

Ryan :ml:

Just out of curiosity who is Randy L, and is there a specifc reason why I would contact a commercial supplier for plants...Just curious..

garhan :well:

Welcome aboard if you are into the plants I would suggest talking to AndyL he is growing them for the market.

Ryan :ml:

Just out of curiosity who is Randy L, and is there a specifc reason why I would contact a commercial supplier for plants...Just curious..

garhan :well:

sorry Andy L

Garhan needs no help when it comes to plants trust me, His winning entry in the Aquarium club of Edmonton's aquarium beautiful was only a fraction of what he can do with aquaculture. Welcome aboard Garhan and it's about time, we need a killi guy around here. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a newfound geophagus nut as well, J-roc has also learned of the fascination geophagines can bring and congrats on the Gymnogeophag Austraille truly my dream fish for almost 3 years now. I hope you get many successful spawns and I guarantee I will be coming back from Saskatchewan for a little fry collection in the next few months. I am hoping you will have plenty of them but maybe not enough to feed those old pike's. lol. Anyways glad you finally joined up, aquarists of your calibre are very much needed around here.... especially in the DIY department and speaking of, I may be emailing you for a little advice setting up the auto water changer in the new store next month...

Garhan needs no help when it comes to plants trust me, His winning entry in the Aquarium club of Edmonton's aquarium beautiful was only a fraction of what he can do with aquaculture. Welcome aboard Garhan and it's about time, we need a killi guy around here. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a newfound geophagus nut as well, J-roc has also learned of the fascination geophagines can bring and congrats on the Gymnogeophag Austraille truly my dream fish for almost 3 years now. I hope you get many successful spawns and I guarantee I will be coming back from Saskatchewan for a little fry collection in the next few months. I am hoping you will have plenty of them but maybe not enough to feed those old pike's. lol. Anyways glad you finally joined up, aquarists of your calibre are very much needed around here.... especially in the DIY department and speaking of, I may be emailing you for a little advice setting up the auto water changer in the new store next month...

Hey Oxquo,

As you know I will help you anytime, maybe so far as coming down to check out the new shack and shop. Thank-you for the compliment, and comments. very much appreciated. -_- humbled comes to mind.Call or drop a note anytime I will help if I can or at the least hopefully be able to pass on a sense of direction to were you might be able to resource your needs. For a guy as astute (?) as yourself, I am sure you would not have any seriuos difficulties in any project you take on.

Cheers,

Garhan

i will miss our casual visits and chats in our fishrooms, thanks again.. We are :ml: