Here's a few pictures from some of my tanks

post-423-1140122055_thumb.jpg

Male Vietnamese Blenny

post-423-1140122070_thumb.jpg

Female Vietnamese Blenny

post-423-1140122044_thumb.jpg

Gold Red Peacock

post-423-1140122010_thumb.jpg

This is a hybrid, I can't remember what he is, but I do know he's half Otter Point Jake

post-423-1140122024_thumb.jpg

Albino Bristlenose

post-423-1140122035_thumb.jpg

After getting frustrated trying to get a decent shot of this guy, I just decided to pull him out

OK, I have resisted the blennies every time I have seen them only because I haven't known their care requirements, etc...

I am such a sucker for odd-looking bottom dwellers... oh, sucker <-> bottom-dweller. har, har, har. I am so funny when I am this tired. -roll-

Could you share some or any info about them?

Thanks!

David

Edited by DCallele

I haven't been able to find much information as for care requirments for the blennies. I've been just trying different things. They seem to like bloodworms, and that's about all I can get them to eat right now. Very Very Very territorial, esspecially with each other. 4 barely get along in a 6' long tank. Their skin colors up with some salt in the water, maybe brackish? Sunridge Petland still has a few available, they haven't given me too much trouble yet, I'd suggest giving them a try. I only recommend that if your getting more than one, get all females. The male I have even fights with plecos, very mean.

The Red Gold Peacock is one of my babies, he's breeding right now making my third generation. I've gotten stock for this line everywhere.

The bristle nose is about 3.5" long now. I can't wait to breed these guys, it'll look awsome to have a tank full of little yellow babies.