Stores in this area?

xWhiteyx

Petland or Petsmart at West Hills, and Petland or Petsmart right across from Chinook mall are the only 2 I can think of. But I lived there like 7 years ago, so things may have changed.

-Hideo

Petland or Petsmart at West Hills, and Petland or Petsmart right across from Chinook mall are the only 2 I can think of. But I lived there like 7 years ago, so things may have changed.

-Hideo

not to be mean to those other stores but where are all the good stores like golds, riverfront or animal house?

-Hideo

not to be mean to those other stores but where are all the good stores like golds, riverfront or animal house?

The good stores like Riverfront and Gold's, are where Riverfront and Gold's are. 17th ave NE and downtown. Near Mt. Royal your choices are Petland.

-Hideo