IE problems

No, there is an error in one of the parsers and I am going to fix it tonight. Something didn't 'take' right in the update a couple nights ago (little security update) so I'll be uploading fresh files tonight and that should rectify the problem.

In the meantime, use Firefox, it's not having any troubles. B)

• 2 months later...

Ok, I'm not really good at this computer stuff. But for the last week or so, I can't access AA on my home computer. It asks me to download some file, which turns out to be the "script" or "programming" for the site. I can access any other site just as usual. Any ideas what it might be? I really don't want to come to the office on the weekend just to use this computer.

Leon71, I have the same problem with my 1 year old Dell. Spent 11/2hrs on the phone and they said it was my IE 6.0. Told my to try IE 7.0 (beta). I did not like it. The only way I can now get this site to work is with Mozilla and link it back to IE 6.0. I never had a problem with this site untill last Monday. It is the only site that gives me this problem.

This site uses PHP and a tiny bit of Java... both of which are 'native www' content... nothing out of the ordinary, at all. IE has several malicious attacks currently that are interfereing with all kinds of sites (most popularly is denying access to secure sites eg online banking, Hotmail, etc) and possibly that may be the case, here. Several antivirus programs do NOT protect or even acknowledge that this is a problem that their software has missed. There is a possibility that you may have been attacked...

If this is the case, it's time to reinstall as there is no way to repair IE in XP that I have found, successfully. They are one in the same, XP relying too heavily on IE's technology for most of it's basic functions. Other's may have managed this, but I am too impatient and rather than spend 6 hours trying to make something work, I'll spend two hours doing what I know works.