Canadian ray breeders?

Pirahana Man, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:

Have you ever dealt with him, cause I am sure thinking of ordering a ray from him!!!!!!

Anyone interested in buying a ray, look at this site!

Pirahana Man, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:

Have you ever dealt with him, cause I am sure thinking of ordering a ray from him!!!!!!

Anyone interested in buying a ray, look at this site!

They are cool, but remember 2 things...he cannot legally export leopoldi, so ignore those, and your landed cost will be roughly 1.5 to 2 times what you see on the site (after shipping, permits, taxes, etc).

Really?

Cause I called Greg and he is in BC and he said that it would only be about $50 for shipping. Although I never thought that there would be a tax on that (D'OH!).

Great, I got excited for nada! :wacko:

Really?

Cause I called Greg and he is in BC and he said that it would only be about $50 for shipping. Although I never thought that there would be a tax on that (D'OH!).

Great, I got excited for nada! :wacko:

Oh right...I was thinking that was his supplier's page, down in SA. Shipping will be no less than $75 (the amount that Westjet charges for even the smallest fish box coming from Vancouver to here) plus GST and any fuel surcharges....so figure his price plus about $90....which is about what you would pay from a shop here. I suspect that he won't be selling any leopolds anytime soon, unless he finds a local hobbyist selling theirs, though, as no specimens have been permitted out of Brazil for the past 24 months+, and none likely will ever be again.

I want to breed leo's and do a re-introduction thingy. I think that would be awesome.

Which would be great if their habitat was not just about ro be 90% wiped-out.

I also want to move to Brazil when I finish school for a year or two and study life on the Amazon river.

That would be fun. There are some pretty fun 2-3 week trips that you could take now.

Riverfront is a little too expensive for my liking. We've bought 2 really gorgeous motoras from gold's but they've both died before we even picked them up. Plus I suspect that Dennis is mislabelling things purposely. He had the one motora labelled as a pearl. I agreed on the $400 because it was an extra gorgeous marbled motora. He also has something labelled as a Hawian stingray, I've never heard of those before though and it looks a lot like a retic. Anyways, if anyone is interested he's selling his two tigers, but the male isn't eating very well so he doesn't think that one will make it. He says the female is doing well though. We've decided we aren't fond of what Calgary has to offer so we're looking elsewhere.

Dennis labels them as they supplier ships them to him as. He doesn't have a stingray book nor does he use the internet so it's a matter of trust of the supplier on his behalf. I have already fixed the names.

As for the pineapple, it's the same animal as the motelo, again, a product of a supplier's mislabling.