Killifish Breeders

TheGr8Blade

Does anyone on A-A breed killifish? Reason for asking if after Toirtis posted the new arrivals to Riverfront. I started reading more and more about these fish. I find them quite interesting. Just wanted to know, also if there are any breeders, do you sell your fish or show them? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone on A-A breed killifish? Reason for asking if after Toirtis posted the new arrivals to Riverfront. I started reading more and more about these fish. I find them quite interesting. Just wanted to know, also if there are any breeders, do you sell your fish or show them? Thanks in advance.

LOL Wendy...I read up on them too after Toirtis posted the new arrivals...pretty neat little fish! Awesome coloring for sure. I just got a giggle over the fact that our minds were running down the same track! See ya at the auction! OOOH I can't wait! Almost feels like Christmas!

-roll-

Tammy

Edited by DAlberta

I should be bringing some interesting killis to the CAS auction. We have a fellow in town that’s made collecting visits to Africa and is quite the prolific breeder.

Apparently there will be some killies from Edmonton at the auction, too.

who in calgary has a large selection which stores????

I collect killies.. I've hatch a few varieties that I picked up off of aquabid. Starting around June the weather will be nice enough to start bidding again.

I've also gotten some from Toirtis that he picked up for me from the Edmonton auction. I ended up with 3 males.. haha :) They are all still doing great.

I have some Northobranchius rachovii eggs that its just killing me to wait to hatch....

The killies at riverfront all look around a year old? Just a guess.

Hatching them is super cool and I recommend trying it at least once to see if it floats your boat.. Its pretty cool to see fish that you hatched from an envelope.. haha

Moose

I should be bringing some interesting killis to the CAS auction

That is awesome!

Apparently there will be some killies from Edmonton at the auction, too

That is awesome!

I collect killies

That is awesome!

I have some Northobranchius rachovii eggs that its just killing me to wait to hatch

That is awesome!

Its pretty cool to see fish that you hatched from an envelope

NOW that too is awesome and YES it does float my boat LOL! -roll-

the current six species at Riverfront give them the largest selection any one shop in this city has had in years

Toirtis, do you know the $$$ Riverfront is selling them at? Or has anyone been there to see how much they are? Thanks in advance. I haven't a clue what a killifish sells for.