U looking at me?

Pop Eye

Those are some great shots, Gina! OB1... I mean, Froggie, has taught you well. :thumbs:

lol yeah i took these pics before u told me about the cropping thing. But I will crop better for you for the next pics i take. lol.

I dont know how to change the resolution. Have no idea. Have to figgure that one out!!!

lol yeah i took these pics before u told me about the cropping thing. But I will crop better for you for the next pics i take. lol.

I dont know how to change the resolution. Have no idea. Have to figgure that one out!!!

I couldn't get an EXIF data from your photos so I can't tell what camera you have.

Increasing the resolution is either possible by zooming out from the image (as digital zoom essentially just kills your megapixels to achieve the zoom) or, you may just have your camera set to lower quality in order to save space on the camera, there should be a setting to allow you to set image quality. If you're using a digital SLR, you can change image quality, usually there are 6 or more image quality settings and a RAW setting. Increase the quality settings in your menu options somewhere.

And, if it's none of those things, the only way to increase the resolution is by buying a camera with more megapixels.

It looks like more of a cropping issue to me, though. If you're using photoshop, a better way of cropping your photos is to create a blank selection template to use that you can simply drag onto your photo and you see exactly what you'll be framing in your crop. If the raw image is too large for your crop template (I suggest 800x533, tall or wide) than you'll have to resize your raw image so you can fill the crop how you want to. This can take some trial and error, but after you get some practice you'll know how big it needs to be.

You can also simply take the existing images you have and blow them up to a larger size, but that degrade the image quality, so it's not ideal.

-Hideo