Guess we'll get busy again

AndyL

Sorry the board will be offline until 1 May 06 due to server maintenance. However we will attempt to get the site back online before the weekend.

We will be back soon...

Guess this means we'll see the board get used a bit more over the next few days eh? :mad:

Crap!, I can't get Deb's phone number off my pm's!!!

I was supposed to pick some stuff up tonite... Farg!!!

Anyone have Deb's (EmilyB)'s phone number?? pleeaseee??

-01- :beer:

No worries, I'll pm you, you probably watching hockey anyway so we can hook up another time.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:

Unfortunately we are still having various issues with the board. It seems that currently most people are not able to get on to the board. We are currently ordering a new server from Ehosting but they require 2 weeks to have it ready.

Any chance of posting directions on how to do that?

Thanks.

I thought about it a bit... No I'm not going to do that. Installing the proxy tool I used changes the way browser works. I would rather not asume any resposibilty for it screwing something up.

You can get a free trial of it here if you feel brave.

http://www.xk72.com/charles/

What sort of changes does it do to your browser? Can you uninstall it later?

I'd be sort of game to try it but your comments make me nervous enough to think twice before committing to trying it out.

I'm one of the unlucky 95% who can't access the board at all. There was a brief window around Friday morning where it worked for me but after lunch and since then I can't get there at all.

Any chance of posting directions on how to do that?

Thanks.

I thought about it a bit... No I'm not going to do that. Installing the proxy tool I used changes the way browser works. I would rather not asume any resposibilty for it screwing something up.

You can get a free trial of it here if you feel brave.

http://www.xk72.com/charles/

What it does is proxy web requests. When you start the program it will hcange your Internet Explorer connection settings so it uses a proxy server on 127.0.0.1 (your computer) at port 8888. Provided you don't have any other programs installed that require proxy settings and that the program is able to load aad unload it's settings without interference you should be fine.

Make sure you note your connection settings in IE before you begin.