Last Months Fish Show

Molino

Hmm, isn't that second Rainbowfish pic an Affinis Pagwi?

I have no idea what type of Rainbow it is. I tried to take pictures of some of the labels as well as the fish so I could remember the exact fish species, but got tired of that pretty quick.

• 2 months later...

Didn't expect to see this thread again. For a second I thought I missed a fish show sometime in August... But wait a second I started this thread -roll-

lukeS and Goldfish Girl,

As I remember, and it was quite some time ago, both of your fish we're quite cooporative while taking their photos :D It was all the water spots on the glass and the black tarps covering part of the aquariums which made taking photos more challenging. Anyway if either of you want a higher resolution photo of your fish let me know and I can email them to you.

Nelson

Edited by Molino

I don't really remember, it was a long time ago, but they had a few interesting SW fish. A cowfish and a Horseshoe Crab. For FW, aside from the standard, they had a bunch of killies and some interesting catfish. Looking through some of the photos I did find an unusual looking catfish. Awful photo, but I think it's a Hoplo Littorale. Took a photo of the nametag :)

IMG_3459-650w.jpg