New in at Riverfront

Albino Ompok cats, 4" (I never knew that they came in albino)

German Blue rams, 1"

Royal plecos 2"

Spotted puffers, 5"-6"

Archerfish, 1"

Plus some trade-ins:

11 red belly piranha...all 6"-9", $39.99 each

Breeding pair of Jags (11" and 8" respectively) $99.99/pair

Red Texas cichlids, 4"-5" $34.99 each

2 for 1 day is Saturday, so all FW fish (including the traded-in stuff) is 2 for 1 (or 50% off), except the Asian aros, which are 20% off.

Do u have to buy the pair of jags or can u just buy one?

They go as a pair, but we do have a couple of smaller singles in the shop, too.

Lates calcarifer, AKA barramundi (yes, those barramundi), 2" ...possibly the first in Canada.

I look forward to seeing Northern Pike in the store next order.

You know, I never expected them to be barramundi....they were on the list as 'Asian perch'....thank god they were not Nile perch....at least we only have 5-6 of the things.

Hopefully someone doesn't buy em and throw in in a local lake when it gets 2 feet long :-)

-Hideo

Well, the chances of them surviving an Alberta lake are just this side of nil.....although, they or the Nile perches could wreak absolute hell down in Florida. Make for some interesting fishing, though. ;)

Well, the chances of them surviving an Alberta lake are just this side of nil.....although, they or the Nile perches could wreak absolute hell down in Florida. Make for some interesting fishing, though. ;)

As if the fishing in Florida isn't interesting enough these days! What do you want to catch, Peacock Bass? Gar? Burmese Pythons? They got it all.