Haitiensis Updates

canucklehead

[

I did not get any of the Odos, but I did get 3 Grammodes (from the same order) and 6 of Keegan's Festae. The Grammodes are about 2.5 inches (one died in my move to Invermere) and the Festae are around 3. I am keeping them all in a 77 together, however I will be splitting them soon into a 125 as well because the intra-Festae aggression is starting to build.

The Grammodes are both males, so I have promised one to Albert and I will keep the other. I will have 3 or 4 of the Festae for sale/trade in the fall once I can sex them, please let me know if anyone is interested in these spectacular fish.

I also got 4 Panamenses (red) from the same shipment as the Odo's and I now have 2 pairs, I believe both have laid eggs, but one pair laid in a cave so I cannot confirm (the other lay on the Java-fern in the middle of the tank and made everyone elses life miserable for the week. If anyone is interested in giving a home one of these rare pairs I will be in Calgary on the second weekend in August. They are about 3 inches right now, and will eventually get to be 4-6 inches. I will sell the pair for $40 which will cover half my Gas for the trip, or I will trade for another rare CA or SA. These are a great semi-aggressive community CA.

On another note, my Electric Blue Jack is still growing and healthy. No problems at all, I will have to get some pictures up. I definitely think that he will break 6 inches as he is only 8-9 months old and he is well over 4 inches now. I am keeping a female regular Jack in with him, so if I can ever get some baby's out of them, I will be happy to give those fry away.

Note to facilitator, this is not really buy sell - I just wanted to give an update on my CAs and SAs, and see if any enthusiasts were interested in trades.

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

mine I only have one left of 4 the trimac kicked the shibby out of everything including an umbee twice its size

[

I did not get any of the Odos, but I did get 3 Grammodes (from the same order) and 6 of Keegan's Festae. The Grammodes are about 2.5 inches (one died in my move to Invermere) and the Festae are around 3. I am keeping them all in a 77 together, however I will be splitting them soon into a 125 as well because the intra-Festae aggression is starting to build.

The Grammodes are both males, so I have promised one to Albert and I will keep the other. I will have 3 or 4 of the Festae for sale/trade in the fall once I can sex them, please let me know if anyone is interested in these spectacular fish.

I also got 4 Panamenses (red) from the same shipment as the Odo's and I now have 2 pairs, I believe both have laid eggs, but one pair laid in a cave so I cannot confirm (the other lay on the Java-fern in the middle of the tank and made everyone elses life miserable for the week. If anyone is interested in giving a home one of these rare pairs I will be in Calgary on the second weekend in August. They are about 3 inches right now, and will eventually get to be 4-6 inches. I will sell the pair for $40 which will cover half my Gas for the trip, or I will trade for another rare CA or SA. These are a great semi-aggressive community CA.

On another note, my Electric Blue Jack is still growing and healthy. No problems at all, I will have to get some pictures up. I definitely think that he will break 6 inches as he is only 8-9 months old and he is well over 4 inches now. I am keeping a female regular Jack in with him, so if I can ever get some baby's out of them, I will be happy to give those fry away.

Note to facilitator, this is not really buy sell - I just wanted to give an update on my CAs and SAs, and see if any enthusiasts were interested in trades.

Kevin

KEVIN!!!===> That Festae that you gave me (the one at Mike & Connies BBQ) Has been doing great!!!

It is about 4" now and living with the Snakeheads, being smart and minding his own business

Sorry for the small Hijack

Edited by Canadbis

I wanna see some pics of my babies