Ahhh I can't believe it! I now have a 230 gallon Tank!

:w00t: Its here! It is still on the trailer, but its here! :w00t: 230 gallon tank, 70 gallon sump, stand, filters..................everything I need!!!!!!! :D

Just where to put it?? What do I put in it??????

-roll- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! -roll-

This is so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!! :smokey: :rofl:

Edited by Green Seahorse

My back went out this morning, I can hardly walk, it hurts to sit.......but I have a 230 gallon tank! :D

My daughter wants to know how I can be happy and in so much pain, after all I have to clean the tank too.............................................................................

....Where do I set it up???????? :huh:

You are making me very envious. So I gather since it has a sump you're going to go salt? Oh man. You have to let us know what you do with it.

I want to go salt water soooooo :drool: bad, just don't feel confident enought to go to salt water yet.

I am looking at a 75 gallon already being used for salt, thought maybe try that first. After all, live rock for the 230 would be big $$$$$$$ Maybe if we win the jackpot with the Super 7 lottery pool. LOL -roll-

congrats pics of setup would be nice and final look wow thats big don't think my mobile home would be able to hold something that big.But would be nice to see. :thumbs: :P

congrat on th 230!!

Welcome to the club, we meet every Tues.......... ;)

Just make sure that you reinforce that floor unless it is in basement.

We have ours so insured you could drive our blazer into the dinning room!

I am very excited for you!!!!

And it is fun to take pics with kids in the tank, I have some of my son and his friends with the cat in mine....... AH memories!!!

And if you don't have a python b now (for the tank, silly, don't put the snake in -roll- ), you WILL need one!!

Congrats !

You are making me very envious. So I gather since it has a sump you're going to go salt? Oh man. You have to let us know what you do with it.

I have a sump and mine is fresh water. Will never go back to an overthetank pump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Earthgirl