Video Conferance/Private Chat

I don't know if this has been suggested, but have you ever entertained the thought of video conferencing and/or video private message? You'll have to excuse me if it has been before, I am being lazy and it's quicker to ask.

Trying to pick up chicks or what?

I'm not too sure how that would further an aquarium site. I can understand the advantages of dispensing information in more direct fashion, such as MSN, however I don't see any advantage to video. If you'd like to meet other hobbyists face-to-face you best go to an auction.

Well, for the amount of times I wish I could better see fish, plants and equipment both problems and just to view. It would be a great diagnostic tool to use. Even if a pic isn't 100% crisp and clear, the motion of a sick animal can give away signs that further pinpoint the cause. Take it as you will.

I'd be willing to pay for that! Not that I would not already pay for this site (the cheque's in the mail) I just think it could enhance it in a benificial way.

Anyway, just a thought :eh:

I think Tanker will chime in here with the demographics of that idea, but considering how many people wanted a Pic Gallery and how many people Actually use it. I can't see how/why we should spend even more money on that upgrade.

The Pic gallery cost us a arm and a leg.

So everyone please make good use of it.