online Plant shopping

sharon

If you decide to go that route, two things that you'll want to keep in mind - don't forget to use the currency converter to get the prices in CAD, and also that everything is shipped via UPS (ruh-roh) and last but not least NOTE: We guarantee LIVE delivery only on "overnight" shipments.

:D I really think you can do just as well locally, its amazing how helpful

the people on this forum are! Just ask if anyone has any for sale......

you might be suprised ! Then no worries about live delivery.......

Edited by Green Seahorse

There's not a problem shipping plants - as long as it takes a week or less. If it takes any longer, they'd have to be VERY healthy at the time of shipment.

I know shipping plants to the States is almost impossible. Haven't ever bought from there b/c of all the hastle.

They have a shop here in Canada, which avoids the hassle. I am more concerned with quality of the product.

I am hoping to find some one who has some experience with this company, either good or bad.

:eh:

I have bought plants from these folks. They ship from Winterpeg. Their pricing for Canadian delivery is in Canadian $'s and there is no border hassle. They only ship to Canada once a month, I think the second Tuesday but not sure. The plants I ordered were fine specimens and arrived in very good shape. Shipping this time of year is virtually worriless as the real fear for plants is temperature. The plants are packed in moist newspaper in sealed bags and then the whole package is sealed in a box. This supplier is a great way to go if you are doing a large order otherwise the frIght will kill you. They also have a selection that will likely never be duplicated in a LFS.

Thanks Vic, that's what I wanted to know. I buy most of my plants from LFS, but between Ward and I we are doing 3 aquariums with plants and adding to two others, so yes major bulk buuying.

Hello everyone,I'm new too this forum and I just wanted to add I am the owner of aquariumplants.com-canadian division.

It is very nice to hear lots of compliments about our quality and selection.

We ship all over Canada,I even ship to yellowknife to a pet store there and belive it or not they receive there shippment within 2 days (live).

Unless you live in the bush or have P.O. box number there is no problems shipping to you.

WE aim to please and yes please use the currency converter, all shipping methods are calculated real time no hidden costs.

There are no hidden duties,taxes or phyto certifactes that you pay for,the price and costs at time of check out are the exact costs.

For any pet stores we also do wholesale with no minimum order so if you know of any pet stores interested in carrying our plant line let them know about us or contact me and I would be happy to help any way I can.

Thank you,

Tim

aquariumplants.com-canadian division