the auction was a blast

edmguy

it was a great time had by all.......it was nice to meet some of you AA people and put faces to some of these names.................also would like to add brithday drinks were fun too.....if only i didnt have those fish in the car..................hmmmmmmm booze.....................

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you EdmontonGuy :D Too bad you couldnt' stay longer for drinks. You missed meeting drunk Krystle. She's like regular kystle but much more stumblely and slurry -roll- Hope we can hang out again sometime.

It was also nice meeting you Go4Long. Too bad it was only for such a short time. Next time you should come out for drinks with us. Hope you had fun up in edmonton anyways. Leave with any good fish?

Nice to meet you EdmontonGuy :D Too bad you couldnt' stay longer for drinks. You missed meeting drunk Krystle. She's like regular kystle but much more stumblely and slurry -roll- Hope we can hang out again sometime.

It was also nice meeting you Go4Long. Too bad it was only for such a short time. Next time you should come out for drinks with us. Hope you had fun up in edmonton anyways. Leave with any good fish?

lmfao I am still drunk as I am typing this >.>

I have only a few things to say - the auction was a blast :) birthday drinks kicked @$$ FOR SURE! Edmonton Guy I'll expect those pics in my email monday morning :ph43r: Val lol - I totally made my parents stop for mcD's on the way home :D AND I SUPERSIZED HELL YEAH lol

Yes, I'd say the highlight of the auction was the B-day fun afterward.... Although, those of you who missed Val & I running around the auction in our tights... it's a shame - and I don't think anyone had a camera, either! :w00t:

drunk krystle seem really funny too bad i missed it

Drunk Krystle causes the more innocent amongst us horrible nightmares.

nightmares? *raises eyebrow* I think not, Sean :shifty:

P.S. since when were you ever innocent? lol

lol, I can honestly say I don't know if what I came home with were "good" fish or not :P I picked up:

3 1"-1.5" Copadichromis azureus $16(I hope they survive long enough to meet my dominant male)

3 4-5" blue peacock breeding group $11(personally thought it was my best deal, but sold em to a friend)

1 3.5" Male Melanochromis cyaneorhabdos $11(girlfriend thought he was such a pretty fish :P )

2 2.5-3" Male 2 Pseudotropheus Saulosi $5 (meh, the bidding stalled, I ended up with em)

3 1-1.5" Sciaenochromis fryeri $15(thought my buddy might take em, didn't so now they're in with the crayfish)

1 6.5" Male Red Empress $36(I was so upset about the cost of the two other bigger fish that I wanted getting so hi that I was actually ok with this price)

I tried for a group of 3 larger Sciaenochromis fryeri but it went higher than I wanted, also had my hand up on some other things here and there, my girlfriend wanted the little 20 gallon on the dark wood stand with lights and all that so she could have a little salt tank, but it went up more than we wanted to pay for it...

personally I was just really happy that we didn't lose a single fish on the trip back to calgary including stopping in town for a couple minutes to pick up another couple fish that I had been trying to get in to pick up for over a week...

Yes, I'd say the highlight of the auction was the B-day fun afterward.... Although, those of you who missed Val & I running around the auction in our tights... it's a shame - and I don't think anyone had a camera, either! :w00t:

Actually, you and Val didn't see me running around with my camera!!

Hehe. Mehehe.

Ahhhh, blackmail is such a lucrative business...

Actually, you and Val didn't see me running around with my camera!!

Hehe. Mehehe.

Ahhhh, blackmail is such a lucrative business...

Man, I totally didn't get to meet you. Kind of hard to say hi when you dont' know what the person looks like :lol: Oh well, maybe next time.