CAS Meeting and Elections

Toirtis

Just a reminder, the Calgary Aquarium Society AGM and elections is two weeks from today on November 28th. The CAS board needs a few positions filled (Members in good standing are also welcome to run for any of the board positions) for the following year, so please come out!

Details (meeting, elections, jar show, etc): http://www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com/

Just my luck no one else would run and I would get in....Then everyone would know what kind of "IDIOT" I am lol! And would realize my "true" lack of fish knowledge....LOL! Would be fun though. -roll-

I could see it know...."What is that? Catfish you say...hmmmm" :banned:

Concession? Would love to but I think I pass. I run an all day-all night concession here at home. I have 3 kids remember...LMAO!

If I hear "can I have...?" or "May I have...?" one more time I will snap.

I guess it is President of CAS after all, I have no control here maybe I can have some over there LOL!

Would love to be able to write

Past-President, Calgary Aquarium Society

http://www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com

under my name too!

For most of the Board positions you don't need a lot of fish knowledge.I am using it to learn about fishkeeping and learn from others who know a lot more.

There is always some one who has a wealth of knowledge, and someone who knows very little. Chances are if you have an aquarium you have some knowledge and some experience worth sharing with someone.