Aquaclear filters

TheGr8Blade

yeah...I was shopping around on my XP3, I called pisces and asked if they would price match(it was a thursday and I really wanted my filter that day) he asked with who, I said golds, he said that he would price match anyone other than golds.

Oh poop. Should have gone to Golds when I was buying one of those too LOL!

Where is the cheapest place in the city to buy them? Need a couple :D Thanks in advance!

Hey we, just bought some at Tanks alot off of heritage drive and elbow drive. its in the bsmt of the pet store there...

they had buy one get one free on the aqua clear filters whether singles or 3pks.

that was a great deal to us! :thumbs:

Tracy :D

Hey we, just bought some at Tanks alot off of heritage drive and elbow drive. its in the bsmt of the pet store there...

they had buy one get one free on the aqua clear filters whether singles or 3pks.

Yes, but that is just on the media, not the filters themselves, non?

Yes, but that is just on the media, not the filters themselves, non?

OOOPS! :unsure: yes just the media, sorry me should of realized..... :chair: