No not interested.

well...I think I only say that because I have seen others photos and I cant even come close to the product they produce.

So yes ok

do you think it would work with such a small community?

You should post this in site sugestions.

Cute Wendy

Generally we'll be shying away from anything that requires voting on a regular basis. We have seen this come, and go... and it just never seems to work out. If this was an aquatic photography site, then ya... it would work. But the majority of our members and active visitors just would not have the interest to make this a viable use of our resources.

Of course... you CAN go to the Gallery and vote for your favorite pictures there... if someone actually voted on a couple pictures you could then sort the photos by rating, and see the "best".

There is also the option for me to display the "Top Rated" photos... but again... someone would need to actually go and rate the photos.

Catching the hint?

I believe that The Cichlid Forums have a thing where it runs a poll automaticly once it is setup.

This is true, the other two forums are a worldwide network, so you can imagine that there are enough members to sustain healthy participation in a contest like this. Oh well, I love Alberta Aquatica for what it offers, which is a local network of aquarists, it's quite nice to have with, or without PotM!!!

:thumbs:

Thanks anyways!

Taylor