Just wondering why our Post counts when down?

I agree with Kevin, let's keep this lighthearted. If there is a problem with postings, please PM that person and request a steamlining of their posts. Since the jokes were brought up as an issue for some, I've noticed that people have cut way back on posting them. Before hammering down on people like this though, give them a little PM to let them know there's a problem. I personally don't like reading these threads where the members are being refered to like children, although you are mods, no need to be nasty. I'm sure there are members who simply want to participate and should be allowed to do so. Your guidance is important, so ask them questions , lead them where you want them to go. Do more postings of your own too, start threads you want to see discussions on, give others something "valid" to respond to . Just my 2 cents worth....now did my numbers go up? lol

I really and seriously don't know what anybody is talking about post counts and numbers going up and down. Personaly I could care less about how many posts I've made, I just enjoy reading the great info that is in most of the posts and talking to people.

I agree! I don't always have a lot to say.

Everyone here has been so helpful. Often people ask questions I have been wondering about and when I ask a question people are so helpful.

Post counts don't count to me!