unwanted emails from site sponsor/member

does this site give out our email addresses to sponsors?..............i keep getting email from some lady named

katherine stewart kstuart5@telus.net about 450 dollar flowerhorns.............wtf... does anyone else get these emails.?......... whats next ..daily emails from riverfront or big gay als about the latest guppies they got in.....

i HAVE NOTICED HER ADD IN THE SPONSOR STOCKLIST SECTION

...NEVER SHOWN INTEREST OR MAILED HER BEFORE....

www.deemarkbettacanada.com.....THIS IS THE WEBSITE.......

BE CAREFUL........SHE SEEMS VERY CRAZY

Yeah, I probably wouldn't worry too much about it. It's probably just a glitch - maybe w. the AA email?

Kat, I was really just kidding about the whole Krazy thing. :)

No glitch...I would suspect you were deliberately sent the email about the flowerhorn. Possibly you showed some interest in one along the way, and she decided to send you an email about one for sale?

Simply send an email asking that you wish not to be contacted again. And if you are, let us know immediately.

There is also a setting in your control panel where you can turn off the email, and only have members contact you by Private Messaging. Even with the email setting, your address is hidden from view from other members, and the site sends the message out.

thanks duhl.............ive sent email requesting no more info.......