Update on my octopus

rudy

He must have gotten bored though as the Spiny urchin has lego and bioballs stuck to him.

LMAO. -roll-

One other thing I just noticed is that the lid has been taken off partially. He is still in there. I honeslty don't even lock the lid anymore as he knows he can get out. he just doesn't.

I will get a pick of the poop he puts the urchin through. Poor guy has trouble finding friends he doesn't want to eat.

• 1 month later...

Otto is still kicking and doing well. He has a new friend in his tank. A S Bandensis Cuddlefish. Orginally he was put in there for food as he was not getting along with the other two and nobody wanted him. Stangely enough he know lives Very happily with an octopus.

The other cuddles which I seperated him from are dead!

Otto is still kicking and doing well. He has a new friend in his tank. A S Bandensis Cuddlefish. Orginally he was put in there for food as he was not getting along with the other two and nobody wanted him. Stangely enough he know lives Very happily with an octopus.

The other cuddles which I seperated him from are dead!

Amazing, congratulations on keeping a cuttlefish alive for this long. I gather that this is a difficult feat in itself.

Kevin