Hello

CalgaryFan

Hey, I just thought that I would formally introduce myself since I have failed to do so as of yet. My name is Ryan Brown, I live in Provost, Alberta, Canada. I am 17 and graduating this year. I have been in the fish hobby for about 2 years. I consider myself different from the rest of my classmates because I am one of only 1 other person I know of in my town that is actually in the hobby . I have had a couple of different tanks, mostly all small ones - 10-15-20 gals, and I just recently picked up a 52 Gallon off Ebay for 150.00 including 1 Fluval 304 2 heaters, a fish net and gravel vac.

I am fairly new to the whole Cichlid business, I have only owned a pair of Kribensis, and 1 Bolivian Ram. I am currently planning on stocking my 52 with the oh so popular tandom of Demasoni and Yellow Labs, but am struggling to find any fish near my area and for a decent price.

Sorry for the long intro, just thought I should take the time to introduce myself to everyone here :)

Ryan

Edited by CalgaryFan

:welcome: Welcome to AA enjoy yourself here.

Hey, I just thought that I would formally introduce myself since I have failed to do so as of yet. My name is Ryan Brown, I live in Provost, Alberta, Canada. I am 17 and graduating this year. I have been in the fish hobby for about 2 years. I consider myself different from the rest of my classmates because I am one of only 1 other person I know of in my town that is actually in the hobby . I have had a couple of different tanks, mostly all small ones - 10-15-20 gals, and I just recently picked up a 52 Gallon off Ebay for 150.00 including 1 Fluval 304 2 heaters, a fish net and gravel vac.

I am fairly new to the whole Cichlid business, I have only owned a pair of Kribensis, and 1 Bolivian Ram. I am currently planning on stocking my 52 with the oh so popular tandom of Demasoni and Yellow Labs, but am struggling to find any fish near my area and for a decent price.

Sorry for the long intro, just thought I should take the time to introduce myself to everyone here :)

Ryan

welcome to the fish room