I have eggs!!

blainetyson

I know exactly what you mean - I called my husband at work (a very rare occurrence) to tell him. He said 'that's great', but what he was thinking was more like - 'Oookaaayyy. . . '

Mine like to hatch out around supper time. I spent about an hour watching some of them wriggle loose. :blush: I was nearly cross-eyed.

Did you put methalene blue in the water to prevent fungus?

Did you put methalene blue in the water to prevent fungus?

Where do you find this? I was at 4 different lps today on the westend of city and could not find it. The closest i came was "Mardel Maroxy for True fungal infections of fish and eggs". I put one drop in the container because i was not sure about it.

Thanks,

Chantell

Where do you find this? I was at 4 different lps today on the westend of city and could not find it.

I bought mine at Natures Corner, But if the Mardel says it is good for eggs then follow the instructions and you should be good to go.

Well...

My nephew came over yesturday, and dumped the container in the tank. I was so excited, i already had a few fry and was waiting for the rest, but now they are gone. Oh well, hopefully the fish will have more eggs (I went out and bought a sponge filter, pump ect...).

I should have closed the door to keep him out, he has killed fish on me before.

Chantell

awww sorry to hear that but congrats on babies from kim sams wife :D