Fish Room.

Shayesmommy

well here is some more update pictures.

My 120gallon set up. i know its not really in my fish room but it is showing the progress of all the tanks. And mainly i wanted to show my dad.

I will probably move the 80gallon down there tomorrow.

I am already enjoying having mostly all my fish stuff in one room. and i even have a mini fridge down there for there food and stuff. So it will be really easy soon. And as you can tell i like to take pictures.

120gallon

120007.jpg

120002.jpg

2-15gallons

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01347.jpg

Great pics.

I like that you like to take pictures. I can't have a fish room because I live in a one-bedroom apartment. I get to live vicariously through those who post their pics here.

Thanks! :D

So when are you going to put the rubbermaid aquarium on a stand? -roll-

i wish i could do something like a fish room ive always loved aquatic creatures ever since i was very little and finally now i get a tank maye i'll look into this kinda stuff in the future

So when are you going to put the rubbermaid aquarium on a stand? -roll-

Hey don't knock the rubermaid. LOL..

Acyually thinking about using a tall Rubermaid drawer set for killies at some point. have each drawer over flow to the next down and then the bottom drawer work as a sump with the pump going back to the top.

Just something I wanna try someday, soonish.

the only thing good about rubbermaid tubs is they are cheaper then glass tanks. that is if you can get one large enough to have as a grow out tank.

I have a bunch of these things laying around and when the babies got to big for the 15g they needed anything bigger i could give them. I think until i find something to stock the 80g with i will use it for a grow out tank.

Hey don't knock the rubermaid. LOL..

I've actualy used them to move large fish in the past, Not knocking them at all.