Board Problem

There is no problem.

I have been getting numerous complaints that you were not replying to P.M.s but were logged on for a hour.

Now if you were a contributing member of the forum i might be able to silence these complaints abit, but ever post you have made here is in the buy & sell forum.

Now if you want to use the buy and sell forum...the least you can do is reply to people you are interested! *It's common courtesy*

If you can't do that then you don't need to see the buy sell forums do you?

I'm sorry for having to work 16hrs a day and forget to close my internet browser when I leave for work, I have this stuff posted on 4 boards and have had roughly 65 pm's in the last 3 days, so I'm sorry it takes time to get back to people!! Also I have sold almost all of the stuff posted here to members of this forum, I wanted to get access to it so I could update it and say what is gone and whats still available....

There is no problem.

I have been getting numerous complaints that you were not replying to P.M.s but were logged on for a hour.

Now if you were a contributing member of the forum i might be able to silence these complaints abit, but ever post you have made here is in the buy & sell forum.

Now if you want to use the buy and sell forum...the least you can do is reply to people you are interested! *It's common courtesy*

If you can't do that then you don't need to see the buy sell forums do you?

Edited by Kuch

I think I'd accept that answer if you didn't come on and post that you updated the list, were notified people were waiting for answers, then replied to me on Canreef that you had answered all of the PM's, and THEN we find out people were STILL waiting for answers.

You were on this board at least 5 times for more than an hour since your original post and did not reply to pms from members who contribute to this board in many ways.

who on this board have I not replied to???I have replied to everyone I recieved a pm from!!

And I can't reply to anything in the forum cause I can't access it!!

You were on this board at least 5 times for more than an hour since your original post and did not reply to pms from members who contribute to this board in many ways.
Edited by Kuch

who on this board have I not replied to???I have replied to everyone I recieved a pm from!!

Me for one. I pmed you around 5 am on May 13th

This will be for the 3rd time the 77G is sold and the 230 is pending, the measurements were in the thread...I would double check but I can't, and if it's not it's a standard 230 which is 72 X 24 X 32....or 6 x 2 x 2 1/2....

Me for one. I pmed you around 5 am on May 13th

Edited by Kuch

How ever if you actually read my pm I had asked for the measurements on the 2 77s and the fact remains that you did not reply to several pms and questions askedin your post. You are also getting very annoying with your excuses

How ever if you actually read my pm I had asked for the measurements on the 2 77s and the fact remains that you did not reply to several pms and questions askedin your post. You are also getting very annoying with your excuses

whatever