Shrimp eaters

I have yoyo loaches, plecos, australian rainbows and a small group of zebra danios. I have a fair amount of plants, including green cabomba so I decided to buy some ghost/glass shrimp to clean up the plants. I know that these shrimp are hard to see but I am thinking they are either dead and gone or have somehow made a Bond-esque escape and are rampaging in the free world. Are any of these fish known to eat ghost shrimp? If so, are there any shrimp that would do the same job that would less likely be eaten? Thanks for the input.

Greg

P.S. If you have seen rampaging shrimp in the streets, please call the authorities and hide.

I'd bet on the Yo-yo's, or if your rainbows are full grown, they'd munch on them as well.

I concurr with jvision on the loaches.

• 1 month later...

The rainbows probably ate them I had a full grown quite large yoyo that I gave to sam/nick and it never went after the shrimp my guess is the rainbow or theyre just hiding I thought my frogs had eaten my shrimp but I found my shrimp 2 months later full grown and too big for even my clown loach or angels to eat :D