I saw this ad on kijiji edmonton

She has posted on Edmonton Used and Freecycle numerous times under different names including Rhongull, it has been confirmed that it is the same person. I have been to her home as I had purchased a fish tank and fish set up from her. 2 weeks later she was on A.A. looking for donations. I just did a search on freecycle using the keyword Claraview as she mispells it and she is asking for tvs, vcrs, dvd players, computers, and more. One of them looking for a computer says she needs a new tower as hers just died LOL

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry I did not know and there is no way I will help this person !

Next time I will not post anything what so ever about this!

so please do not contact Her as everyone has said she is a scam!

Don't feel bad jessie we were sucked in by her on the board, it was by pure fluke that we caught on to her game. And thanx for caring about people, I wish there were more good hearted people in the world.

Good job I too sent an e-mail to the kijiji site.

they must not have done a very good job because she is still on there.

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-pets-birds-for...QQAdIdZ17045222

plus asking for a computer. lol cause they only have one luxury and that is the internet.

Also giving away a washer/dryer combo, but if your not allowed to ask the brand name or model because you dont really need it, They just got a NEW set. so they don't need them no more

We can't stop everything she does but the add for the aquarium is gone. Hopefully other people catch on to her as well.

I figured if they took the aquarium ad, they would take them all cause its under the same email address or how ever they track them.

Or at least go through it and see which are appropriate or not.

Just like most other sites would remove that person and anything associated with that person.

Or a least they should.

there have been several complaints to freecycle some times they remove the add you report, but only that add. Not the others.

whats freecycle?

A yahoo newsgroup where you can get rid of stuff you dont want for free and in turn find something you need for free. Works great. my wife has gotten rid of a ton of childrens stuff as they are growing and we have gotten a ton of stuff that we needed.

She is definitely persistent. Here she is selling one the tanks she scammed, and asking for other things.

http://www.usededmonton.com/MyAdsById/3419125

Edited by Sam Chicklets