Vacation!

I am going away for 5 days. Will my fish be okay?

I have

60g with 20-30 swordtails. (all babies are 3 months old or older) 1 gold nugget pleco, 5 Synodontis petricola catfish and one lonely male blue ram.

29g with 10 Herotilapia multispinosa and two Shell dwellers. 1 largish pleco (Not common I forget what kind) 1 mini pleco Henry sold me (also forget what kind)

20g with 8 Limia nigrofasciatus, 5 corycats

7g with 25 cherry shrimp and several hundred teeeny tiny baby snails and 2 adult snails.

I leave early on the 18th so I can feed them before I leave. I will be back late on the 22 so I can feed them when I get home. They will be actually without food for only 3 days.

From what you have in those tanks, I wouldn't worry too much, at all. Just do a nice water change a day or two before you go, and don't overfeed them the last day. I would maybe feed just a little less the first day back, too.

I advise not doing a water change on the day you leave just in case there is a problem with the water... ie filter crash, or contaminent in the supply, etc... you'll have a day's grace to see this before you leave and correct it, rather than it hitting as you're walking out the door and clueless to your fish's fate. We all know how hard it is to screw up most water changes but at the same time, this forum has it's share of posts about water changes gone bad and entire tanks being wiped out in a matter of hours. I work out of town, and I always do my changes a day before I leave for work and have actually caught a crashed filter before leaving and had time to deal with it.