75G set up... please help

pgbw80

I thought the TetraTec 500PF was rated at 500 GPH.. I'll have to take a look at the box again...

Defenitely not breeding... especially after reading the threads about hybrid's and such... and I don't know enough yet... um, but what happens if they do breed? I can't very well sell them...

And this is where I am confused... because I already have a pretty much full grown female zebra, would getting juvies cause a problem? Would they be bullied more? Or do you advise getting sexed adults?

This all so confusing, but so worth it in the end....

The reason I asked is the M. esterhae & M. callainos are likely candidates for cross breeding. I would go with juvies, and slightly increase the overall numbers below as you may have to remove 'extra' males down the road.

Pseudotropheus sp. "Elongatus Chailosi" - 4

Metriaclima estherae - 4

Labidochromis (electric yellow) - 4

Metriaclima callainos - 4

Synodontis multipunctatus - 3

I have another question... would you recommend ordering off the net (if so, where) or would you recommend one of the local haunts, like Big Al's as a good place...

Thank you so much for your help...

Ever need help with Guppies or Gouramis let me know... :P

Have you gone to big al's? they might have what you are looking for. LAst tiem i was there there was labs and zebras(i think they were red/blue zebras). I think i may have even seen a elongatus(not sure though). Looking for your fish here would be your best bet as the other LFS dont' really carry africans.

If you wait at the end of Feb. there will be a aquarium club of edmonton fish auction. Should be some good fish there. Or you could try asking around the club. I know someone has yellow and red zebras as there was some up for grabs in the raffle last month.

Thats the only place I go, Big Al's - I didn't see any when I was in there on Saturday... but I will keep going back till I find some.

There's an aquirium club of Edmonton? :blush: hehe

But I don't think I can contain myself till the end of February.. already got the design for the tank, just need the rocks and the rest of the fish...