Gold gourami troubles

Guest Master of Puppets

I unplugged the heater to change the water and i forgot to plug it back in and i dont remeber how long its been for the ich. My sunset gourami is acting kind of droopy though now.

You need to treat the ich or you will probably loose all your fish. Esepcially now since you just exposed your already sick tank to a temperature drop.

Google salt treatment+ich+clown loaches for info on how to treat a tank with salt that has clowns. It is possible you just need to follow the directions for loaches. OR go buy some ICh meds. They are cheap and you can even get them at a store like zellers, walmart or canadian tire if you can't get to a petstore.

I don't think Noxich or something similar is that expensive. you could mow a couple of lawns or do odd jobs for cash and earn the money.

Or you could spend a couple of bucks on the bus to come into the University station and I can give you one of the extra bottles I have lying around. I am not going to drive them out to you.

These people aren't kidding if you do not treat the ich all of your fish will sicken and die.

I actually got some now my parents actually felt sorry for me. Hopefully the fish will be ok. My sunset gourami died today which is too bad it was one of my favorite fish but it was pretty old.