Oy, it's too damned cold out

Froggie

I've lurked for a little while and thought that it was perhaps time to properly introduce myself. My name is Sean Borycki and I live in Saskatoon. Also, I'm not sure but I think I froze my left nut off this morning :P

I primarily keep african cichlids, at the moment I'm running 7 tanks for a total of roughly 550 gallons. If you're interested you can find a list of my fish here: http://members.shaw.ca/sborycki/fishlist.html. I'm going to try to get some full tank shots up to add to it.

I've included my instant messanger information in my profile. If anyone wants to talk fish feel free to drop a line.

Edit: missed the "l" in html, the link is now working.

Sean, welcome to the "Great White Froozen North". :smokey:

Somethin' bout a Brass Monkey comes to mind......weather wise.

Glad to have to aboard A.A. Looking forward to seeing pics.

Smokey

B)

Sean, if you don't mind me asking what size of tank are the tropheus in?

Dean,

The Tropheus are in a 55 gallon tank at the moment. The tank is sparsely decorated with three small, separate rock pipes to divide territory. They are younger so aggression has been minimal so far, though I'm planning to move them up a 75 gal if I feel they're getting too feisty. I actually just got to watch them spawn, for the second time, on Saturday.

Here is a picture of how the tank is arranged. This picture is from early June when I first got the colony. The clown loaches are no longer in the tank. I found it was too difficult to get them enough food without the risk of overfeeding the smaller tropheus.