Paradise pets in st.albert re-opening

duff

I heard on a radio ad they are re opening there fishroom on the 24th.

they are advertising a state of the Art fish room?

Anyone a regular customer or deal with them an have

any insider info? there gonna be any good deals ? or specialty fish there?

anything ???

Just an advance notice: Keep this thread on the topic of the grand re-opening. You can't post reviews of the store or the thread will be closed. For the rules please check out here

I haven't been to paradise pets since last year. i didn't even know the fish section was closed. I'll have to head down next week to check it out.

I have seen it throughout its transformation (this grand re-opening is about 2 months behind schedule due to a number of setbacks), but not the finishing touches (such as an airbrushed floor and graphics)...looks like it will be pretty impressive, although it will probably be a couple of weeks before it is fully-stocked.

The one fellow at paradise pets is really good at gettin parts for your hagen style equipment compared to other outlets in the city,, so if you need parts a great place to go.....other parts too I Would assume.. Lots of parts on hand also.....

Do to possible disciplinary action I will say no more!!! Really good at gettin parts though A+

Ok, finally got in there this past Thursday, and it is pretty sharp looking, although it will be a bit before they are fully-stocked and have all the bugs worked out of the system. One thing that I though was a bit...well...stupid on their part is that the top (third) row of stock tanks is a full 6½' off the floor, and the access ports above those tanks is easily 7½' off the floor....I would not want to have to be climbing a ladder dozens of times daily to catch fish out of those tanks, and to be fair, if a customer is under 5'6", I don't fancy that they could even see the fish on the top row.