FX5 Filter

Frank

:thumbs: Last week I had a filter pack it in on my 72 gal tank. Stopped in at the lfs and picked up a new fx5 for $250.00 + gst. Installed it on my 120 gal and moved the xp3 to the 72 gal. Things are good. The store was AJ pets in Rocky Mountain House. the other local store , Animal Cove is selling them for $269.00 + GST. Are these good prices compared to the big City??

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to say, got my brand new filter today- Now just have to figure how to put it together.................

so for all the skeptics-- no scaming..real deal

they even had it couried to my place at no charge... THank-you Frank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say, got my brand new filter today- Now just have to figure how to put it together.................

so for all the skeptics-- no scaming..real deal

they even had it couried to my place at no charge... THank-you Frank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your very much welcome.

Glad I could help a few people out with a good deal.

And hope to do it again in the furture.

Frank

That is a good deal--Best price that I could find in Calgary was $279.00

The price on these ones was $219.99+ gst

If there are enough people looking for them , PM me and I will see what I can do to get that price again

Frank

You bet it will be a group order. I will check it out tomorrow and see how many people we need to get that price again. Once I know I will post it under group orders.

Edited by Frank