Babies!

Terrie Lee

I was very upset when the platy babies that were born in the bag on the way home from the store got ich and died. When I was complaining about it to Gillian at Nature's Corner Store she reminded me of livebearers habit of producing more replacements. Well, they have! The other fish I bought that day was looking very very pregnant yesterday evening so I put her in the breeding trap. Today when I got home from work there were a bunch of tiny wiggly fry swimming around her!

Yayyyyyy Babies! Here's hoping I can keep these ones from dying!

Edited by Terrie Lee

Congrats Terrie Lee. Henry and Gillian always have great advice. They both have a lot of certifications in various areas of the trade.

Their mother is a blue platy. She is very pretty. She has a blue iridescence with black spots all over her.

Henry gets in the prettiest platies. I do often go to NCS for advice. I have been going there almost exclusively since I started keeping fish a year or so ago. They have never let me down. :thumbs: