n00b

Apryl

Hello,

My name is Apryl, I've come over from my local reptile society's forums. In addition to my many herps, I also have a thirty-gallon tank (2 red hook silver dollar tetras, 2 striped raphael catfish, 4 black neon tetras, 20ish dwarf neon rainbowfish) and a 15 gallon tank (4 guppies, 2 paleatus corydoras catfish). I'm from Edmonton as well.

My boyfriend and I collectively own everything (but I clean the tanks) :tongue: We're looking at setting up two gigantic dart frog terrariums. There are already 2 dart frog vivariums set up in the apartment (smaller versions), but after seeing a few of the setups posted by a member, I'm curious... : )

Inquiring minds want to know: yes, I work at a pet store. Fish and Reptiles are my department. No, I don't know everything. That's why I'm here, to learn.

:welcome: Welcome to the board Apryl. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. There is an outstanding amount of knowledge on this site.

In the short time I've been here, I've sure learned a lot! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have/am.

It is nice to see someone who is willing to learn! You have come to the right place, there is a lot of experience here.

I sure have learned a lot!

:welcome:

Good luck!

Welcome to the boards Apryl! I am interested, what is the web site of the local reptile society you mentioned?

Here you go.

http://edmontonreptiles.com/