Links to members homepages section

I like the idea of a links to members homepages section. Where people new to the site can go to see what people on this site are really doing for the hobby. Many of us have homepages and for the few that don't, Yahoo, MSN and a few other sites provide enough free space to keep several pictures, articles and just common journaling for your fishroom. Nice part is that if your PC crashes your articles are still there and safe. I think the homepage links tell alot about both the individuals and the fish they keep.

To make it simple we could keep the write up's short for example;

Oxquo's homepage FINTASTIC FINATICS

Maybe not allow replies on this post either so it is just a page of links. Replies can be discussed in the water cooler or elsewhere.

• 5 months later...

Those were discus I borrowed from Garhan, he spanwed my Cory sterbai and i spawned his discus. They spawned almost once a week but ate their fry in order to spawn again on around day 7. I had success raising a few of them for awhile but gave up due to the move. I believe Garhan still has the pair. If nothing else I did enjoy seeing them spawn in my tank. Swapping breeders was part of a group we had and it was a blast for sure.

• 1 month later...