New baby fry and some soon to be baby fry's

patrick

Callochromis macrops fry that is exploring the real world for the first time. I only got 9 but the mother is no more than 2 inches. I introduced them to NLS and they loved it.

macrops0043-750.jpg

Julidochromis marlieri eggs. A small batch, but it's only been about 2 weeks since the last one...

J0013-750.jpg

• 1 year later...

Woah-woah-woah! Those fish are from Lake TANGANYIKA! What are THEY doing in YOUR fishroom??!! :D

Woah-woah-woah! Those fish are from Lake TANGANYIKA! What are THEY doing in YOUR fishroom??!! :D

Lol it was over a year ago when I still had some non-vics :ph43r:

The macrops eventually ended up with Popeye and then I beleive you got them from her :) They were agressive little things that just could not stop spawning he he

Oh and I still have fish from Lake Tanganyika, 4 Synodontis petricola F1's that I got on the fall auction :rolleyes:

Edited by patrick

Just wondering Patrick the julie eggs look like they are white capping do you know if they ever hatched ? I'm just being curious because I cull a lot of eggs

Just wondering Patrick the julie eggs look like they are white capping do you know if they ever hatched ? I'm just being curious because I cull a lot of eggs

Yes they hatched but I can't remember how many.