Hello All

Brother Nature

Hey everyone,My name is mike.I found this site through a fellow that goes by Sam Chicklets.He is a member of another forum I am a member of.Although I dont keep any fish right now,I am rather experenced wit other scaly critters.I have a fare sized reptile collection.That is the basic reason I am here.I just moved to Edmonton,my reptile room has hard time keeping humidity.A friend recomended setting up a fish set up.

Fresh water rays have caught my eye,and Ive started to do some reading on them.Its kind of neat seeing alot os sites say they feed on insects,I breed a varity of worms and roaches.Im just a newbie in the aquatic world and would like any advice given.I dont plan to get one right awayi still got some research and want to set up a good home for it first.Any advice or good sites that I can learn from would be great.Are there any people here who keep them who wouldnt mind me picking there brain.

Thanks I look forward to learning from all your experences

Mike

Welcome aboard, and we do have a number of ray keepers here. I'm sure they will share info without a doubt. Feel free to ask away.

hello, im sure we are all willing to help out a friend of Nicks.

:P

Quinn

Ha-ha didnt even Know his name was Nick,So are all you fish people as die hard as us reptile folk,I have 28 animals in my care(all in seperet cages unless breeding)that is not counting the mass of feeder insects.

Ok I got my first question already,Is ther a forum that deals with rays alone?Im sure I well brose the rest of the forums but that is my main interest for now.Darn I can see where this is going to go,Im gonna have a fish room now

Just do a searh on rays, and see what comes up. There is no sub for just rays though.

No problem. I hope you enjoy this great site.

Welcome!

There's a search feature linked at the top right of the screen for this site. It works very well, searching all forums. I use it tons. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)