I am new too!

jennifalang

Hi my name is Jennifer and I come from the Edmonton area. I have been keeping fish as a hobby for as long as I can remember.

I have a few tanks with many kinds of Chiclids but I have been breeding Jack Dampsey's for about a year now.

I look forward to learning more about other chiclids (which is the reason I joined this site) :smokey:

Hi everyone,

My name is Mishaal & i am new to both the are & the hobby. I was at the auction & I have to say it couldn't have gone better. I found great deals on fish & equipment plus I got to meet some really nice people. Here is a list of what fish I bought. They are all alive still even though the tank was set up the day of the auction. Cool.

- 4 young & a nice adult pair of lombardi

- 3 young sunshine peacocks

- 9 electric yellow small

- 9 red top zebra "hybrids"

- 3 young white calvus " sorry Jenny lol "

- 1 male & six female of ???

- 2 gome ???

I was hoping to get some tips from the experts as to what they would set up these fish & how & where . I have plenty of experience with birds & reptiles but not a lot with fish so I was hoping that there is anyone willing to show me their set ups. I was like a kid in a candy store & now I'm a BROKE kid in a bigger store "lol". :thumbs:

Thanks for the help everyone.

Welcome to the forum we met at the auction. You made some good scores there.

:smokey: Thank you all. Hi Jenny. You really think I made good buys Nick. NOW WHAT. "lol". Any ways everybody; Ihave lived all over the world & finally settled in Canada aver 10 years ago :ml: :beer: . Throughout the whole time, wherever I was, my love and Need for animals & nature was constant. Now I am here in Edmonton Alberta & with the climate here indoors it is. "lol".

Besides I've kept fish before & I've always been fascinated. :w00t:

I have a hunger for knowledge & I feel lucky to have found out about the auction more from the people I met than the things I bought. " still good deals " lol. I appreciate the welcome & look forward to some solid coaching. :bang1: