I learned a good lesson

happeboy

:thumbs: Have some 4 gal buckets for sale nick if that will help...lol J/K

You don't have a 25 gallon bucket do you?

You don't have a 25 gallon bucket do you?

Sorry nick.

no 25 gal. buckets.

For sale wet carpet..lol

About time we had a fun post...lol

Lucky for me the floor drain was only 6 feet from the bucket.

Oh yes . The difference between a fish Room and a basement...lol

And another thing I have found is that when you have a spot of wet Carpet. The ficking cats think they should maybe have a Pee there.. Wish that my fish would eat Cat. But after smelling that they will not touch them. Have tried a number of times , but every morning the cat is still floating there and no one has taken a bite..

And yes I,m J/K . Love the Cats. They make cheap fish food.

Okay Good night all. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yes I've forgotten the siphon hose draining into a 5 gallon bucket, and indeed they don't hold more than that . I think my worst one was when I was done filling one bucket I put the end of the hose into the tank until I could come back . As this was never a problem before , I took the time to answer the phone . I came back and noticed how nice and shinny my floor was as I had polished it the day before. Well it was shinny alright, covered in water. The end of the hose fell out of the tank and continued to siphon out the remaining 20 gallons. The fish were flipping around in the less than 1 inch of water remaining. The WORST part? My husband's computer and gun room are right bellow this room . Was he pissed! I spent hours cleaning up water and blow drying his computer. I don't think I've ever apologized so much for an oopsy. As for his gun room , yeah , he had to clean and oil everything. I had really learned a valuable lesson that day.

Yes I've forgotten the siphon hose draining into a 5 gallon bucket, and indeed they don't hold more than that . I think my worst one was when I was done filling one bucket I put the end of the hose into the tank until I could come back . As this was never a problem before , I took the time to answer the phone . I came back and noticed how nice and shinny my floor was as I had polished it the day before. Well it was shinny alright, covered in water. The end of the hose fell out of the tank and continued to siphon out the remaining 20 gallons. The fish were flipping around in the less than 1 inch of water remaining. The WORST part? My husband's computer and gun room are right bellow this room . Was he pissed! I spent hours cleaning up water and blow drying his computer. I don't think I've ever apologized so much for an oopsy. As for his gun room , yeah , he had to clean and oil everything. I had really learned a valuable lesson that day.

And the lesson was :: Do not let your hushand keep his guns in the house..J/K