trip to vancouver aquariums

hybrid

I went there about 20 years ago, it is awesome. Great photos thanx for sharing.

I used to go to the Vancouver Aquarium fairly often waaay back when it was part of the zoo. I was really disappointed when they closed the zoo. My family last visited the Aquarium about 10 years ago. My daughter was about 3 & she got drenched by spray at the orca exhibit. (Scared her silly, poor thing!) It's a pretty amazing setup - every hobbyist's dream, I imagine! LOL

Thanks for the pictures. Made me all nostalgic. :rolleyes:

Oooohhhh Now I'm all homesick! I'll be going back there this summer for sure. I went 2 years ago and won a whale watching ticket. We went and saw a superpod... amazing! (until I got seasick, that is... a first for me... I practically grew up on a boat)

I volunteered at the Vancouver Aquarium in marine mammals when I was in highschool... too many years ago to count. ;)

Wow, Last time I was at the Van Aquariums was during Expo '86. It was awesome!!! I really wish you would have invited me to go with you...the pictures look AWESOME!!!!

next time ................guy