New from Calgary Area

Mandy

Hi everyone! I am new and excited to see the local information on this forum! I am currently setting up a 35 gallon after a few years break from the hobby (in which I sold my tanks! Stupid!) I am in the Calgary area and interested in where to get the fish that I can't find in Pisces. ;) I am planning a planted community tank with small gouramis, keyhole cichlids (hopefully), rasboras, cories and ottos. But for now I'm waiting for a mail order to come with supplies, and SLOWLY filling my tank with the RO water from our unit that only holds about 2 litres at a time! :lol:

:welcome: There are some great people on here and I'm sure you'll receive lots of advice on where you can find the fish you're looking for! Lots of people in Calgary :thumbs:

Welcome to the Board! Keep your eye on the buy/sell forums as you just might be able to stock your tank without using any local fish stores by buying livestock from other members.

A must-see fishstore in Calgary is Golds Aquariums located in the NE. They have great prices and a very knowledgable staff.

Welcome to the forum